Monday, April 20, 2009

my very FIRST blog... EVER

Hey guys! Well I don't really have my page set-up exactly how I would like it... but I am too excited and want to make my FIRST post.  I think people make their blogs to focus on something specific, my blog will most likely be pretty random. Maybe later I will narrow it down. I will say that I am going to try and keep it interesting for you.

I wanted to create a blog because....
1.I have a TERRIBLE memory and it would be a great way to document everything
2. I sit around and giggle at my computer because of how funny and creative my friends blogs are

My hesitations for creating a blog...
1. I am single (as in unmarried) with no kids(yes sebastian baby you count as my child) and it seems like only married people with children have a blog well WATCH OUT people Diana-Saur is in town.
2. My spelling isn't always the best.... but I did notice this thing has spell check.. Amazing.
3. I don't want rando freaks stalking me on here.... just friends and family stalking please

Upon weighing all the pros and cons I have decided to join. Oh and my friend "smile steady" somewhat forced it on me.  All in all I am very excited about it and hope to post frequently :)

Some highlights from my day are...... Chris found one of Sebastian's puppy teeth in the carpet and it's so unbelievably cute :) Also, I think I am on a natural high because I am sooooooo excited to take a road trip this weekend to Arkansas and begin some early birthday celebrating!! I think everyone knows how much I love and adore my Arkansas girls. And last but not least I went to Qudoba for dinner with Chris and had 99 cent tacos... living in a college town does have it's perks sometimes! Ok PEACE I'm out for tonight.

2 comments:

  1. You're so funny... so I shouldn't send any rando freaks your way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! I gave you an award on my blog- that means you're gonna have to make another post. Do it! (p.s. love you)

    ReplyDelete